The FlashForge Adventurer3 is a great 3D printer for schools, beginners or workshops. It’s very easy to use and navigate. The build volume is quite big for its range. The quality of prints is easily comparable with high end 3d printers when it comes to printing PLA, PETG and ABS. We also love that it is quiet, enclosed and has a lovely modern look.
Polar Cloud Enabled
Manage your 3D printing from anywhere using Polar Cloud. The Adventurer3 comes with Polar Cloud Enabled straight out of the box, meaning you can control your 3D printer from anywhere with an internet connection, connect and manage multiple printers at once, queue print jobs, slice models, access unique educational curriculum and check how your print is going with the built-in web cam!
FlashForge Adventurer3 Summary:
- New generation, smart, light
- Auto filament feeding with an enclosed built-in filament cartridge
- Removable and flexible heated print bed; Supports bending without deformation
- 45 dB, ultra quiet during operation
- Built-in 2 million pixel HD camera for remote monitoring
- 3D Cloud, an integral 3D printing resource platform – Get free storage(register online), backup and share files, interact with other users, automatically slice print files, free model database; online management – transfer, monitor, and manage multiple printers effortlessly
- Build Volume: 150 x 150 x 150 mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.1-0.4mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Max. Build Plate Temperature: 100°C
- Filament Compatibility: PLA/ABS (extra PETG nozzle needed for PETG)
- Max. Print Speed: 100mm/s
- Extruder Quantity: Single
- Frame and Body: ABS/PC
- Product Dimensions: 388 x 380 x 405mm
- Product Weight: 9 kg
See more about this printer in the independent review below:
Part Of Our Educational Monthly Why Toyz Package You Get (No Extra Cost):
We understand that 3D printing can be quite overwhelming especially at the early stages. That is why we have prepared for you high quality content one can 3D print straight off any smart mobile device – https://www.whytoyz.com/worlds/
In addition to our monthly packages you also get:
- 1 hour training virtually via Skype, Zoom or WhatsApp to set up and get the most our of your 3D printing.
- 1 year carry in warranty excluding certain wear & tear consumables.
- Telephonic support (Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp or other should you prefer) should you get stuck.
We have qualified technicians to take care of servicing your printers and making sure they run smoothly.