With the Flashforge Finder v2.0 you can now start 3D printing easier and in a more affordable way. It’s not surprise it has been voted as the best 3d printer for beginners for 2020 by All3DP. You can take this 3D printer straight out of the box fully assembled and all the heated elements are protected from touch. The printing material is non-toxic PLA which keeps your creations simple and fun. And the noise level is as low as 50 dB, or even less. All of these make the Finder v2.0 the perfect starter 3D printer for families, schools as well as novice users.
The Flashforge Finder v2.0 has also received high reviews in the Total 3D when it comes to printers for beginners.
- Quiet and easy to use
- No setup as it’s fully assembled
- Touch screen
- WiFi connectivity
- Bed levelling made easy thanks to its assisted levelling system
- Removable build plate makes it easier to take out prints
- Handy overhead light and good visibility of prints
- Reliable prints
Although the Finder v2.0 is the best 3D printer for beginners, we have been upgrading this 3D printer for more advanced users and now it is possible to print on a heated bed with variety of materials including ABS, wood like PLA or flexible materials. Ask us for more details.
Part Of Our Why Toyz Package You also Get:
- One month free Why Toyz subscription to our award winning educational content valued at R149
- 30 min training virtually via Skype, Zoom or WhatsApp to set up and get the most our of your 3D printing.
- 1 year carry in warranty excluding certain wear & tear consumables.
- Telephonic support (or via Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp) should you get stuck.
We have qualified technicians to take care of servicing your printers and making sure they run smoothly.